Monday, July 23, 2012


Hey loving readers! 


Yesterday was a busy Sunday, I went to the pier early in the morning for the shooting of my #videofymyfashion contest, had some ice-cream with my family and then went to the movies to see "Brave" (my sister's pick).

For a casual look, I chose this blue asymmetrical skirt I bought about two weeks ago at Shasa (a very chic store in Mexico), but the opportunity to rock it out was yesterday's plans. 

I paired it with a ZARA basic black t-shirt , my new silver ZARA sandals and a belt that came with other dress I haven't showed you guys yet. 

I used my slim Fossil watch and a Shasa bangle for accesories.

I had an amazing time and believe me when I tell you this, nobody could stop looking at my skirt! kind of overwhelming. 


Anyway, tell me what you think! 



Kisses, Bibi 

eccentriclabels.tumblr.com

2 comments:

  1. I love this color compination!Blue and black seem to be made to be together for a life!Great outfit!
    Count me as your first Bloglovin follower!!!
    xoxo
    Dèna
    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I'm now following you too on Bloglovin, loved your posts!

      Delete