Saturday, July 21, 2012


So I’ve been thinking a lot about what to post on Fridays, you know, just to flavor things up a little bit, and I’ve come to the idea of posting the things that caught my eye and filled my heart during the week.


I know its Saturday but yesterday was a crazy day for me (that means gossip and ice cream with friends all afternoon.) Anyway, I was checking my e-mail and got this newsletter from Net-a-porter.com magazine, usually I don’t read them, just whip through the pages and look at the imagery, but a lot of things caught my attention so I decided to read the magazine, and I just couldn’t have enough! Wonderful articles and photoshoots that were beyond flawless. 

After a lot of reading I decided to go through my Tumblr dashboard for inspiration and I couldn’t stop noticing that a pair of sneakers in particular have became an absolute trend. Needless to say its magnificence but the comfort of these beauties makes them a must-have. Spotted on everyone, from street style icons to the front row, Isabel Marant's 'Bekket' sneakers are a fashion pack essential; this punchy pair will become your 24-hour staple. 

Another thing I really enjoyed this week was taking a look at this season’s essential looks from this trend Edit-guide, because they have baroque style as a must and you all know how much I like it! 

And you know I’ve been sending you to this website because of their different stylish dresses and low-priced accessories, but what if I told you they have a SALE. And some of the clothes are an absolute “no-please” or a “sorry man I have enough white socks on my drawer” but there are some attractive cool elements too. 

And talking about low-priced additions to your stylish wardrobe, I recently received a message from a Tumblr follower asking me if I could check out her jewerly website. Well girl I’m sorry to tell you this but you are going to be really busy sending me all this ravishing allure! Because believe me when I tell you this, this sixteen year old girl has a hell of a talent. 

I usually look at the pictures instead of actually reading the texts from the ads because I found the images marketing so much more interesting and creative, so when I heard about this dreamy fallen from the sky Elie Saab ad, I couldn’t contain myself! Because of the fact that Karlie Kloss is featured in it. We knew it was just a matter of time before Karlie Kloss popped up on some Spring 2012 fashion campaign. 

Last year's breakout model shows no signs of slowing down with her gorgeous, glamorous, and grown-up shoot for Elie Saab's Spring 2012 collection. 

And just for a final good taste on your mouths, look at Katie Holmes and her new hair cut, because a woman who has just had a rough time needs a change-up, and Holmes got it very right.

Have a nice weekend, kind regards.

Bibi


-----------



He estado pensando mucho sobre que escribir los viernes, y para sazonar la semana, he decidido mostrarles las cosas que me llamaron la atención durante esta.

Sé que es Sábado pero ayer fue un día ocupado (y por ocupado quiero decir chismear y comer helado con amigas). En fin, estaba revisando mi correo y recibí la revista de Net-a-porter.com, normalmente no la leo, solo la ojeo y veo las imágenes pero esta vez muchas cosas llamaron mi atención, así que decidí leerla y sobra decir que me encantó! Grandiosas sesiones fotográficas debo mencionar.

Después de mucho leer, decidí entrar un rato a Tumblr, y no pude evitar notar un par de tennis en particular que se han vuelto una tendencia. No necesito hablar sobre su belleza pero la comodidad de estas preciosuras los hacen el must-have de la temporada. Vistos en todos, desde iconos street-style a primera fila en desfiles de moda, Los tennis “Bekket” de Isabel Marant son un esencial, este esponjoso par se volverá tu marca distintiva las 24 horas.

Otra cosa que disfruté mucho esta semana fue esta guía de tendencias, porque hablan sobre el estilo barroco y ustedes bien saben cuánto me gusta!

Y ya saben que los he enviado a esta página porque tienen vestidos muy bonitos y accesorios a buen precio, pero que tal si les digo que tienen REBAJAS. Y ya sé que algunas de sus prendas no se antojan, ya tenemos suficientes calcetines blancos o no? Pero deben hecharle un vistazo porque hay unos elementos magníficos que no se pueden perder.

Y hablando de precios accesibles, recientemente recibí un mensaje en Tumblr de una de mis followers pidiéndome que checara su página de joyería. Pues lamento mucho decirte esto pero vas a estar muy ocupada enviándome toda tu mercancía! Porque créanme cuando les digo, que esta chava, de tan solo 16 años, tiene talento de sobra.

Normalmente veo las imágenes en lugar del texto en la publicidad, porque la mercadotecnia gráfica se me hace mucho más interesante y creativa, así que cuando escuché de este anuncio que parece caído del cielo, de Elie Saab, no me pude contener! Y es que Karlie Kloss es la protagonista. Todos sabíamos que era solo cuestión de tiempo para que Kloss saliera en alguna campaña de moda de Verano.

Parece que esta modelo seguirá subiendo escalones, con esta hermosa y glamurosa sesión de fotos para la colección 2012 de Elie Saab. 

Y para dejarlos con un buen sabor de boca, vean el nuevo peinado de Katie Holmes, porque después de pasar por malos momentos, lo que una mujer necesita es una renovación, y déjenme decirles que, no hay mal que dure cien años, ni mujer que lo resista, ni corte de cabello que no lo arregle.

Tengan un buen fin de semana, saludos.

Bibi









No comments:

Post a Comment